As per the Government of Karnataka order No: NWD 196 MDS 2017, (P-2), dated: 05/08/2017, incentive will be provided to candidates belonging to minority communities (Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Sikh, Jain & Parsi) who are pursuing Journalism and Mass Communication related Training/ Certification Courses (Both Printed & Electronic Media) to avail monthly incentive.
For 3 Month Course Rs. 30,000/- , for 6 Months Course Rs. 60,000/- and 12 Month Course Rs. 1,20,000/- of incentive will be provided.
- Student should be a domicile of state of Karnataka)
- Students annual family Income should be less than Rs.6 Lakhs.
- Student age should be of Minimum 18 years & Maximum 40 years.
- Students should be a Graduate.
- Student should be pursuing Journalism & Mass Communication Related Training/ Certification Course in Government/ Aided/ Prestigious private institutions.
- Students pursuing Journalism & Mass Communication UG/PG Courses will be eligible to this Incentive during the internship period or during their training/certification period after successful completion of UG/PG Course.
However during UG/PG Course students are eligible for Post Matric Scholarship.
- Students should maintain monthly attendance of 80% & candidates should submit Monthly Attendance & Monthly Progress Report issued by the Institute.
- Candidate can utilizes this scheme benefit only one time.
Note:- Eligible candidates must register online first then download offline application form and submit to Directorate of Minorities along with required documents.